Where are you on the pain scale?
Bridgeham is the one stop movement rehabilitation clinic, caring for your body and your wellbeing for life.
- Have you ever wanted to have someone hear all about what your body does or doesn’t do?
- Have you ever imagined experiencing pain free effortless movement?
- Do you wish someone could help you become more aware of how you move?
- Have you ever wanted to be a part of a movement class where you will be encouraged, progressed, assisted and checked you are moving well?
- Well this is possible here at Bridgeham in Crawley.
- We care, we listen, we want to help. Your healthcare is our top priority.
- We will tailor your treatment plan to suit you on our Broken to Brilliant patient pathway.
- We take pride in the true integration of osteopathy, Pilates & Garuda and wellbeing.
Whether it be with the support of acupuncture, nutrition, massage or your first osteopathic consultation, or answering your enquiries at the end of a Pilates mat class, the Bridgeham Team are continually re-evaluating. We will test and re-test each time we see you to ensure your treatment plan is the right one for you. You feedback your progress and we adjust the plan accordingly. We will recommend the best pathway for you and ensure you benefit from the expertise and skill of our highly-trained team.
The team of practitioners are led by Trevor Strutt, the Institute of Osteopathy's Principal of the year 2015 award winner, and Jo Strutt Pilates & Garuda instructor and ex West End musical theatre dancer/performer. This fearless husband and wife team lead Bridgeham from the front with never ending energy and commitment. They are both actively involved in mentorship training in-house programmes, treating their own clients/patients, having fun at work and professionally growing their passion for learning and sharing their vast knowledge of helping patients and clients to be the best they can be. With first-hand experience of being "broken", with a history of prolapsed discs and knee surgery, they can both empathise and offer support for those recouping and learning to live and deal with the emotional and physical disruptions from injuries.
Survive and thrive in your body
We believe the team at Bridgeham has the ability to change people's lives.
For most...relief from pain is the first step of the journey...the friendly Bridgeham team look forward to welcoming you. Whether it be in reception, in the treatment rooms, on the phone or in the movement or machine studios, we invite you to share your history with us and let us help you and your body be the best you can be.
“A visit to Bridgeham Clinic can be a life enhancing experience, made enjoyable by the friendly atmosphere and the genuine desire of everyone to help get you better. The rest is down to you! ”
- Mrs B Retired civil servant (70)
Practice of the Year Finalists!
We are delighted and very honoured to announce that Bridgeham has been shortlisted by the Institute of Osteopathy in the category of Practice of the Year 2016.