February 25, 2021
Peri-menopause Programme with Birgitta
It's true! You could have a magical menopause!
Join Bridgeham's 28 day Perimenopause programme with Birgitta & learn how!
The 28 day peri-menopause programme has been created to support women through their hormonal changes during the peri-menopause and menopause.
The aim is to give you the tools to help alleviate peri-menopausal symptoms like anxiety, hot flushes and nights sweats and help you get back in control.
What is the programme?
- It's all done online via Zoom & Facebook which means you can join from wherever you are in the country!
- It's based upon making healthy changes to your diet & taking specifically designed supplements for 28 days
- It takes a holistic view of your symptoms & educates you on how to support your body through the changes menopause brings
- The aim is to give you the tools to help alleviate peri-menopausal symptoms like anxiety, hot flushes and night sweats to help you get back in control
- All supplements for the 28 days. The package (which will be sent out to you after signing up) contains everything that you need to complete the programme and a comprehensive information pack which gives you a supplement plan, food lists, recipe suggestions, menu planner, shopping lists, lifestyle support suggestions as well as a handy workbook with questionnaires and more to log the starting point and progress of your journey.
- A pre-recorded introduction video from Birgitta & 2 additional downloads of top tips & menu ideas!
- A live Zoom webinar with Birgitta at the start of the programme to help you get started and answer your questions & continued support throughout the 28 days
- Lifetime access to our 'Harmonise your Hormones' Facebook group with support from our amazing Women's Health team!
- Learn about meditation
- Get movement tips & advice from our Pilates instructor
- Learn how to deal with anxiety & stress from our hypnotherapist & EFT practitioner
- AND much more!
We would also highly recommend downloading our FREE cycle tracker as the first step in this process is understanding your current cycle and noticing the changes that are happening.