Bridgeham-ise your workforce – shape up your bottom line!
Why should you choose Bridgeham for your workforce?
- We offer individual attention to those that need it. Why put a “wonky” pelvis or painful back in a £1000 chair? Why pay for postural assessments when there may be underlying structural issues?
- We believe in fixing the cause, not just ticking the boxes.
- If your employee is in pain they will be compromised in their productivity and creativity. This affects your profitability. Happiness for all is key.
“We have highly trained technicians using specialist equipment delivering a high level of service. If any of them have a problem we don't bother with the doctor. We send them straight to Bridgeham to get them back to work as soon as possible. We're happy, the employee is happy, the client's happy".
The Directors. Industrial Flooring Ltd.
- We can assess, diagnose and treat within 48 hours. Our registered practitioners are primary healthcare workers (like your GP).
Research has found that for every £1 invested in workplace health there is a return of £2-£34.
BUPA (2009). Healthy Work: Evidence in Action.
- We have a 24-year history of helping people from those with everyday aches and pains to Olympic athletes.
- We are in the Manor Royal business district and we want to help our neighbours. We care about your reputation and ours. See our expert, dedicated, professionals that are caring, approachable and easily contactable.
- No monthly or annual subscriptions or contracts. You only pay for what you need when you need it. Free 15 minute assessments are available at our new state of the art clinic.
1. Ergonomic Workstation Assessments
Analysis of the workstation to identify the potential risks and minimise them as far as practicably possible, and to ensure compliance with HSE regulations.
The assessment is completed with the individual at the workstation to understand their working requirements, posture and equipment. A workstation risk assessment checklist will be completed including appropriate recommendations for changes in equipment, posture, workstation layout and training.
The assessment takes approximately 15 minutes and is appropriate for those with or without pain.
2. Personal Postural Assessments and Ergonomic Workstation Assessment Combination
This is a more detailed assessment considering the individual and the workstation. It is suitable for those with musculoskeletal pain, but also for those who require a deeper understanding of their work practices or who are about to experience a change in their working practices – longer hours, new equipment, new workstation.
It consists of a clinical history and discussion of the problems they are experiencing, examination, diagnosis and treatment if required (on site if possible, or at our clinic), workstation risk assessment, rehabilitation and postural advice.
This thorough assessment gives a clinical diagnosis of the problem from a registered primary healthcare practitioner. It is conducted confidentially and lasts approximately one hour.
A report will be supplied detailing the clinical findings, workstation risk assessment, and tailored recommendations including ergonomic solutions.
3. No sweat movement classes
One of the biggest limitations to being active at work can be the environment. The nature of the work may require static desks and fixed ergonomics and may not allow for change of positions.
There is clear evidence that moving at work improves productivity, this can be as much as 15%.
Did you know that a 20-minute walk in a green environment has been found to provide a 2-hour boost in creativity?
Encouraging movement during lunch breaks is a great way to improve activity, productivity and creativity. However, it needs to be easy and accessible. So why not try our ‘No sweat’ movement classes. These fun sessions involve movement and stretching but do not challenge the cardiovascular system and break you out in an uncomfortable sweat. They are inclusively tailored for all abilities.
We come to you and provide a class of gentle exercise that does not require a change of clothing or building up a sweat. It can last from 10 to 30 minutes depending on your requirements.
If you do require something more vigorous we can also provide that either onsite or come to us and join one of our lunchtime classes.
4. Tailored workshops
At your request, we can tailor a professional workshop relevant to your workforce needs, e.g. production line work, awkward lifting or prolonged standing /sitting / positional tasks. These can be done onsite or hosted by us in our mirrored Movement Studio.
Be creative, be productive, be your best. Bridgeham-ise your workforce and shape up your bottom line.
Testimonials for Corporate Health
Rebecca (38) – 2017
I came to Bridgeham as I had some health & wellbeing cover through work which included massage and various treatments. All has been great! I had a consultation, osteopathic review and a relaxing body massage. Due to having recently had breast cancer and having lymph nodes removed through operation, this was very helpful with regards to lymphatic drainage and I was reassured throughout. All practitioners listened and all treatments have been beneficial. Thank you.