History of Bridgeham & Why Bridgeham?
Jeff Strutt created Bridgeham Clinic in Bridgeham Grange, Smallfield, Surrey in 1993 with his wife Rita.
Jeff specialised in massage and post-surgery lymphatic drainage. His sons Trevor Strutt and Paul Strutt joined him in the business after they qualified in osteopathy in 1997 and 2000 respectively.
Trevor and his wife Jo Strutt further developed Bridgeham Clinic in 2001. The powerful combination of osteopathy and pilates within a rehab setting meant patients treatment plans were really evolving.
On Jeff’s retirement Paul moved to Deal in Kent to continue his osteopathic career and now runs www.martinvaleclinic.com with his wife Louise.
In 2005 Trevor and Jo moved the clinic from Smallfield to Ifield, Crawley, introducing Massage, Acupuncture, Garuda, Nutrition, Health Checks and Functional Movement Screenings. Here began the creation of the Patient Progress Chart
In 2017 they increased their treatment space fivefold moving Bridgeham to the thriving County Oak Retail Park in Manor Royal. This enabled them to add a mirrored and barred onsite exercise and movement studio and a mirrored Pilates and Garuda rehabilitation machine studio.
They continue to love their business with a passion whilst expanding the team of reception staff and practitioners.
Helping people to enjoy movement, solve the mystery of why their body does what it does continues to motivate them in daily practice.
They strive to help all people to “Be the best they can be” whether it be as a patient, a client, a practitioner or staff member.
Jo and Trevor both hope you enjoy your visit to Bridgeham and would like to reiterate the reasons they believe you should come to Bridgeham. Bridgeham specialises in making your movement as effortless and pain free as possible, as soon as possible
- The team know what to do
- How to listen
- They all care
- The osteopaths can clinically test and diagnose your problem
- The whole team aim to help you understand your problem
- You will set goals with your practitioner
- The team want to ensure you understand your progress and your MRI’s
- As there is a referral network in place... if we don’t make the progress we expect we will support you through that referral journey
- We are all experienced in taking people from acute pain to peak performance
- We are passionate about what we do and we love the results and progress you make through our guidance.
We look forward to welcoming you.